DivingRead more +
PaintballRead more +
Jet SkiRead more +
Catamaran rideRead more +
AquaPark & BowlingRead more +
AquaPark & Bowling
KartingRead more +
Sailing clubRead more +
Escape gamesRead more +
First flightRead more +
Horse ridingRead more +
Here is another address for paintball, the Tamaris Paintball Club also offers quad riding, riding, giant table football and games without borders. Every day from 10h to 17h, on reservation, enjoy the nature and activities of the complex.
- KM30 Route Azemoure I +212 6 64 88 17 17I Every day: 10h00 - 17h00 I From 100 Dhs / part.
Notice to thrill seekers and wave tamers ... Casablanca and its region has many jet ski and water ski clubs, to offer you intense minutes. What to fill up with sensations.
- Jet Quad Evasion - Tamaris Beach 1 - Dar Bouazza - Tel: 06 66 19 16 76
- Mohammedia Yacht Club - Marina in Mohammedia - Tel: 05 23 32 23 31
You do not need to be called Tabarly or Kersauson to hoist the sails and enjoy the sea air ... With the Afsan club, beginners will also have their share of dreams and their dose of adventure at sea. Adults, teens and children can come and test their sea legs at the nautical base of Mohammedia. Whether it's a catamaran, Hobbie-Cat or New Cat, a team of experienced skippers train you in the basics of navigation, but if you like the experience and want to progress to become a real sailor, the club offers courses on a secure stretch of water in front of Mohammedia beach. You just have to jump into the water, the wind will take care of the rest ...
- The nautical base, port of Mohammedia Tel .: 06 45 46 02 28
AquaPark & Bowling
Tamaris Aquaparc in Dar Bouazza opens its doors every day from 10am to 6.30pm on its 7.5 hectares. The village has a wave pool, water attractions, an indoor game room, food outlets. And you can even go bowling.
- Kilometer 15, Cotière d'Azemmour I Road All week - From 10:00 to 18:30. (Closure of attractions at 18:00) I From 90 to 140 Dhs I +212 5 22 96 53 70
For karting enthusiasts, the village VGK, less than 30 kilometers from Casablanca, welcomes you from 9h to 18h in winter and 10h to 19h in summer. On its 9 hectares, in addition to karting, VGK offers football, mini-quad, tennis, tree climbing and playgrounds for the youngest, pool, restaurant.
- Kilometer 2, Benslimane Road, Highway exit Mohammedia East I +212 5 23 30 12 33 I From Tuesday to Sunday, from 09:00 to 18:00 I Catering service from 12:00 to 17:00 I KARTING 1 Karting session 4T 10 min 200 dhs I 1 Mini-Karting session 10 min 120 dhs I PLAYGROUND: Count around 100 Dhs / children I www.vgk.ma
Looking for a sailing course for the holidays or simply want to sail? You can do it at the Yatch Club or the nautical base of Mohammedia, and this, with a certified instructor.
To discover our selection and geolocate the sailing clubs, download the Casabreak application by clicking here.
Want to live an incredible adventure? The Escape Hunt Experience Casablanca is for you. Open from Monday to Sunday until 23h, this new Espace game allows you to have a good time with family or friends. In the skin of budding detectives, gamers are locked in a room by team of 2 to 5 players depending on the site and have 60 minutes to collect clues and solve a series of puzzles to progress to the exit before the end of the year. allotted time. A real race against the clock in which team spirit, sagacity and speed will be your best allies.
- 10, rue Mohamed Abdou, Quartier Palmier I +212 5 22 25 97 07 I 2 PLAYERS / ROOM: 350DH per person I 3 PLAYERS / ROOM: 280DH per person I 4 PLAYERS / ROOM: 230DH per person I 5 PLAYERS / ROOM: 200DH per person. I Monday to Sunday, 10 am to 11 pm I www.casablanca.escapehunt.com
The first Escape Game of Morocco. The principle is simple: a team of 3 to 6 people must solve an enigma in 60 minutes to be able to leave the room (Escape room) where it is locked up. 5 puzzles are proposed and each immerses the participants in striking scenery. To solve the enigmas and mysteries that each piece contains, you have to be clever, resourceful, fast and especially show great team cohesion.
- Anfaplace Shopping Center - Ain Diab, Boulevard de la Corniche I +212 5 22 79 89 22 I Every day from 9 am to 11 pm I Team of 2 people: 230 per person I Team of 3 people: 190 per person I Team of 4 : 160 per person I Team of 5 people: 140 per person I Team of 6 people: 120 per person I www.thedoorz.ma
You would love to do afirst flight or pass your private pilot license? The Aero Club Royal Casablanca, opened since 1950, gives access to aeronautical pleasures in complete safety: flight school, initiation flight, advanced training course or skydiving.
- Aerodrome Tit-Mellil Hangar N ° 2 I +212 5 22 33 24 90 I Baptism including insurance costs of 200.00 Dhs: 2300,00 Dhs I Reservation required 24 hours in advance I www.acrc.ma
The Barry Club, in Dar Bouazza, awaits young and old from Tuesday to Sunday from 9am to 5pm. Around the facilities dedicated to horse riding, the club has developed an educational farm, playgrounds, a football field and a swimming pool. You can also have lunch in the small restaurant of the club.
- 6, Moulay Thamy Road, Dar Bouazza I +212 6 61 19 59 37 I Horse riding at 200 DH, paintball (100 balls) 150 DH, swimming pool 50 DH. Catering: 80 DH menu I Summer Camp 1000 DH per week from 3 to 18 years old I www.clublebarry.e-monsite.com
- Equestrian club of Dar Bouazza - Route d'Azemmour, Casablanca - 0661-410798